Monday, February 20, 2012

Great opportunity from Muse it UP

As I've mentioned before, I'm now an editor at Muse it Up Publishing, and loving it. Recently they've come up with something new, an idea I've never seen before with another publisher. I think this is a great idea and I'm going to promote it here. If you order a print book from them, they'll send you the e-book free so  you can start reading right away, while waiting for the print to come. It's a win-win situation!

Check it out here.

I'll be bragging about my Muse authors as they're published. Take a gander around the site, and see what interesting books they have! Make Muse your place to shop for books!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea. And congrats on the editing job!

    -- Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it? I predict other publishers will follow suit! And thanks!

    ReplyDelete