Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sexy Snippets #8: Starry Starry Night (a Stan and Ollie WIP)

Happy Sunday and welcome to another sexy snippet. Today's snippet is coming from a WIP featuring Stan and Ollie, two characters I introduced in my Wednesday flash. This story takes place before that one, and will be the first book in the Dead Vibrations series.

Stan is a police offer who lives with his sister Gwin in the house that was once their mother's. Gwin is a big believer in helping people, and brings Ollie home to stay, along with his cat, Xylina. Stan isn't exactly thrilled... but as this scene shows, he isn't exactly unhappy either, when he and Ollie sort of bump into each other in the dining room.  Enjoy!


Zing! A jolt of electricity… or something… surges between us, producing a vibration similar to the feeling I experienced before but intensified a millionfold. I am literally shocked dumb and I can’t do anything but stand there like an idiot. Then the sensation passes and I shake myself back into some sort of sensibility.

For some reason, my sister’s still talking. And she gives no indication that she’s noticed anything strange. Not so the stranger. His grin is even more beautiful… I mean annoying… self-satisfied… sensual… I mean patronizing…


Fuck.



Let me show you what Stan and Ollie look like to me.

This is Stan Lawrence.














And this is Ollie.














Have a great day! And don't forget to visit the rest of those who are participating. You can find them here.

Until next time, take care!

♥ Julie

6 comments:

  1. Wow I'm interested to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love that lightning bolt moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. I want to know what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always fun when you get zapped by love lightening :) Cool, I want to know how/if it will work out between Stan and Ollie.

    ReplyDelete