Friday, July 26, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday

I almost didn't remember this week, it went so fast!

Q: What do you do with your books after you are done reading them?


Well, I return the ones I borrowed from the library to them. If I like something enough to buy it, I generally keep it. But now and then I do go through my books and weed out the ones I don't want to keep any more. Generally, I bookmooch those. 

As for ebooks, I guess it depends on whether I liked the book or not. If I don't, then it can get deleted. 

2 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I usually archive my ebooks. I don't like totally getting rid of them. It's nice to have the option to pull it back up.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time letting go of books, but thankfully I rarely buy physical books anymore (they take up too much space). Thank goodness for eBooks!

    New gpc follower
    Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun
    Here's my FF: http://fantasyismorefun.blogspot.com/2013/07/feature-follow-3.html

    ReplyDelete