Saturday, August 2, 2014

My Sexy Saturday #18: Revelations

Good morning and Happy Saturday!


This week's challenge was to show our readers some sexy love. How our characters fell in love and how they plan to stay in love.Special moments from the time they first meet their significant other. I thought I would concentrate on the first hot kiss.

My book Revelations is about Judas and Jesus, although set in modern times. How does that work? Good question.  I'll post the blurb, but first my snippet with their first kiss, 2000 years in the making.

In these scene, told from Jesus' POV, he and Judas are taking some fresh air, before the show, but their tete-a-tete is cut short and Jesus has to go.

           “Thank you, Simon, I’m coming.” He envelops me in a great bearlike hug, before returning to the building behind us. I can’t afford to linger now, and perhaps it’s wisest that I don’t.
            I have to go in now. Yes, I truly do. Now. Go. In.
            But before I do…I move toward my irritable Judas without pausing to think about what I’m doing, impelled by something I don’t truly understand. Something inside of me is urging me, and I find I cannot do other than obey… I put my hands on either side of his lovely face, pull him toward me and…
…and I lock our lips together in a kiss. Not just any kiss, but the kiss to end all kisses. Not that I’ve not kissed Judas before, I have, and others as well. But this is different and I very well know it. My lips are afire from this kiss, and I suspect his are as well. He’s trembling in my grasp.
            And as quickly as I began it, I end it. And coward that I am, I draw back from him, noting the very confused expression in his beautiful eyes. “I have to go,” I whisper, and before he has a chance to react, I’m safe within the confines of the tent once more, trying to hide the fact I’m trembling from head to foot.
            What did I just do, and why? And why do I want to still be out there, doing it again?

            Father, please, talk to me?


Available at Amazon, ARe and MuseitUp

Blurb:

Judas has never been very popular, not in any incarnation that he and Jesus and the others have lived through. But he doesn't care about that. All he cares about is following the instructions of God as set forth in the script that they follow. And Jesus. For Judas has secretly loved the son of God for over two thousand years.
 But now he decides that enough is enough, and he's tired of watching Jesus die far too early, and for what? This time Judas is determined to see that Jesus lives a long and happy life, no matter what price he has to pay to accomplish it...no matter if he has to make a deal with the devil himself.
 Revelations is a story of what could be, told by those who play it out, time after time after time, unbeknownst to the rest of mankind.  They've come back again, for yet another round.  But this time is going to be different.  
Now, check out the other authors in the blog hop!


1 comment:

  1. Very, very hot. The premise is amazing- very intriguing. I love the idea that Judas might go against the script!

    ReplyDelete